A. Scott Berg Fellowship
Endowed by the Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer A. Scott Berg `71 h03. The scholarship provides a stipend of up to $3,500 and is designed to meet the living, travel, or research expenses of undergraduate English majors who wish to use the summer for writing or research in connection with their Princeton independent or course work. The scholarship will be allocated by a special committee of the English Department on the basis of proposals submitted by students. Students may be nominated by their teachers or may simply apply; in either case, two letters of support from faculty members are required. Proposals should include a brief outline of the project and an estimate of expenses. Creative projects are particularly welcomed, but no form of writing or research is excluded. The application is available through SAFE.
Link to SAFE: https://www.princeton.edu/studentfunding/
(Enter in “BERG” in the search field.)
Undergraduate Prize Submissions
To submit a prize entry, click on the prize descriptions below or visit our website.
- Entries must be submitted in PDF format.
- Indicate the prize you are applying for, your name, PUID# and email address on the first page of your entry.
- Prize entries are due by 11:59 PM on Monday, March 11, 2019.
- Prize amounts vary from $50-$500 and are accompanied by an award letter and a formal certificate from the Dean of the College.
- Questions should be directed to email@example.com